whole day tour, including swimming in the Libyan Sea
- Comfortable clothes, sport shoes
- Bathing costumes
- During spring / autumn: warm pullover / jacket, long trousers
- Money for coffee break, lunch & admission fees
|08.30 Hrs.||Departure from Heraklion, Hersonissos or Malia.|
|09.15 Hrs.||Short coffee break in Agia Varvara.|
|09.45 Hrs.||Start of the tour in Agia Varvara.|
|11.00 Hrs.||Short visit of the archaeological site of Gortis.|
|11.30 Hrs.||Visiting of a ceramic manufacturer in Gortis.|
|13.00 Hrs.||Lunch in a taverna in Vori, local specialities will be served.|
|14.15 Hrs.||We have a look at the Minoan palace of Festos.|
|15.15 Hrs.||Swimming in Matala and / or visiting of the hippy caves.|
|16.30 Hrs.||End of the tour.|
|17.30 Hrs.||The guests will be back in their accommodation.|
Times are for your information only.
Changes of 20 minutes are possible.
- 56 km / incl. 29 km downhill
- Kiddy seats and
- 24 inch children bikes are available.
- Admission fee at the the archaeological site of Gortis (or Gortina) €3,- and at the Minoan palace of Festos (or Phaistos) also €3,-