With odds as good as they are, you’d be crazy not to participate …
The incredibly photogenic scenery and the many happy faces make it easy. Any photograph you send to us (as many as you like) will be automatically entered into the photo competition and will be anonymously judged by our staff at the end of the year.
The winning photos will be selected based on their capacity to show the charm or fun of cycling in Crete and their suitability for reproduction.
Prizes per cycling season:
- 1st prize: 5 Level I or 5 Level II tours for 2 persons.
- 2nd prize: 3 Level I or 3 Level II tours for 2 persons.
- 3rd prize: 7 days deluxe class bike rental for 2 persons.
All digital entries must:
- Have the file format JPEG or GIF.
- Be no larger than 3500 kb per photo.
All hard copy entries must:
- Have the photographer’s name on the back in non-smudging ink.
- Be no larger than 20 cm x 20 cm.
- Digital photos must be printed on photo paper.
Winners will be announced at the end of the year.
Some conditions will apply to prizes:
- All entries become the property of Olympic Bike and may be used for publicity purposes.
- Winning entries will not necessarily be published.
- All submissions may be edited for publication.
Attn: Mrs. R. Porwoll
Adelianos Kampos 32
GR – 74100 Rethymnon, Crete