Explore Crete by mountain bike
Welcome at OLYMPIC BIKE in Crete!
Crete is the place to be if you are a bicycle lover or if cycling is a part of your life. Discover Crete by bicycle on our fascinating mountain bike tours, in order to learn more about the landscape, culture and the people who inhabit this fantastic Island.
The mountain bike tour and MTB bike hire center offers a wide variety of rides for everyone: Bike trekking (Level I) and mountain biking (Level II) fulfil every demand – from comfortable downhill bike trekking tours for the whole family, up to programs for top-performance MTB athletes, who are staying during their mountain bike vacation in the resorts of Rethymnon, Georgioupolis / Kavros, Panormos, Bali, or Plakias.
Travelling at the Speed-of-Bike: we call it a “stop and smell the oleander pace”. You’ll call it a great way to see, hear, and experience everything around you. Stop and talk to a wild mountain man, explore an inviting gravel path. Slow down and unwind as you journey along the less travelled roads.
You will find the MTB tour and MTB bike rental center in the town of Rethymnon, 200 m west of the well known mountain bike hotel Aquila Rithymna Beach (see map), along the northern coast of Crete, between the two most impressive mountain ranges, the Ida and the Lefka Ori. That is why our holiday programs are rather “mountainous”.
All hotels which are located along the 23 km bay of Rethymnon, Crete are being served by the MTB tour and mountain bike rental center.
THE OLYMPIC BIKE HIGHLIGHTS
- Highly trained, multi lingual speaking personnel.
- Bike park consisting of modern, well maintained mountain bikes, trekking bikes, city bikes & kid bikes.
- Deployment of air conditioned, clean coaches.
- The coach will accompany the group at all times during our bike trekking program.
- Bicycle rental in Kissamos, Kolymbari, Chania / Agia Marina / Platanias, Kalyves, Almyrida, Georgioupolis / Kavros, Panormos, Bali, Plakias, Agia Galini, Heraklion, Kokkini Hani, Gouves, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Koutouloufari, Stalis, Malia, Sissi, Agios Nikolaos, Elounda and Ierapetra.